Wednesday, 10 April 2013

I'm in a whirlwind

So... I have a lot going on in my life right now and it's hard for me to find the time to blog and share with all (3) of my readers. Since I'm so busy, here's the quick elevator speech of excuses for not blogging as much....
- Working 40 hours (thank gosh I'm WFH and not traveling every week)
- Joined the SELF magazine 'Drop 10lbs in 5 weeks' challenge so I'm working out a lot
- Studying/Reading for my masters class in SCM that ends April 21st
- Social life... trying to decide whether I want to join JL of the Palm Beaches
- Weekly dinner at my parent's house
- Making dinners, household chores, and spending quality time with Danny
- Reading the crazy amount of fashion/lifestyle/DIY blogs that I follow
 -Anything else that takes up time in the day...

Acronyms:
WFH= work from home
SCM= supply chain management
JL= Junior League

2 comments:

  1. good for you for doing all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're truly kindred spirits... I love SCM. Such a nerd, I know! I need to check out that 'Drop 10 lbs in 5 weeks' challenge, I could certainly stand to do that! Keep up the amazing work, you're certainly juggling quite a bit but it's all worth it in the end :)
    xo
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy

    ReplyDelete