Tuesday, 16 April 2013

April PopSugar MustHave Box Review

I got so excited when my first MustHave box came in the mail last week that I forgot to take pictures of it nice and pretty...

What was in the box:
- Chocolate bar (plus $1 off coupon)
- stacking friendship bracelet
- eco-friendly garment bag
- fragrance oil (very jasmine-y)
- beauty blotting papers

My thoughts on the products:
You can't go wrong with giving me chocolate, especially when it's a full-size bar of organic dark chocolate. I LOVE the bracelet. I'm not really a stacker because I think it makes my arms look fat, but it looks perfect alone or with my gold watch. I probably won't use the oil or the blotting sheets just because those aren't really in my beauty regimen, but they are definitely nice to have. Finally, the garment bag immediately went to the top of my closet where it will probably stay forever... I recycle shopping bags to take my clothes to the dry cleaner or I have an extra clothes hamper, so I don't really have any use for this. Maybe I'll need it later in life for a special occasion dress..

Overall first impression:
AKA, was it worth the $35... Yes, I think so. The chocolate cost $3-5, the perfume probably $15ish, the blotting sheets $5+, and the bracelet is well made with gold coated metal beads so I would put it's value at least $15-25. I'm not even counting the garment bag in the valuation because I already went over $35 for the cost of the box...

If you're interested in subscribing to the PopSugar Must Have box, please use this like so I get credit for the referral: POPSUGAR Must Have Box

I'll try to update this post later with pictures of the items. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've liked a lot of them that i've seen, im tempted Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete