Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Quick catch-up since last post in 2011

I'm not very good at blogging but I'm going to try to do it more... Here's a quick recap of notable things that have happened in my life since the last post in South Africa. (I might forget a few things)
- Promotion (completed CBD program) (July 2011)
-
- Traveled to Thailand (Chiang Mai, Phuket and Bangkok) and Bali for 2 weeks with 4 other IBMers (Sept/Oct 2011)
- Went to Denver with Danny. He taught me how to ski at Breckenridge and then we had a wonderful weekend in Denver doing brewery tours and hanging with his college buddies. (Jan 2012)
- Went to the Houston Rodeo and saw Enrique Iglesias in concert. (Jan or Feb 2012)
- Went to The Hague, Netherlands for a work trip and stayed a weekend (Mar 2012)
- Started a Masters in Management of Technology through the industrial engineering department at the University of Miami (March 2012)
- Cheered on my brother, Noah, playing wheelchair tennis at the Paralympic Games in London (Sept 2012)
- After London, Mom, Dad, Danny and I went to Paris where Mom and I took a French cooking class and Dad, Danny and I went to Versailles. After Paris, Danny and I went on to spend 6 days in Burgundy (Dijon, Beaune, and then ended in Lyon) (Sept/Oct 2012)
- My sister, Rachael, passes away at age 36 from kidney and liver failure (Mar 23, 1976 - Oct 14, 2012) I was able to see her before the trip to tell her I love her, but I was in Lyon, France when she finally passed.
- Reached 50 beers at World of Beer (at 92 today)
- Danny and I spent Thanksgiving in Chicago.
- Stayed home on NYE and watched the fireworks downtown from our balcony.
- Currently looking for a new apartment downtown WPB, Danny's lease is up Feb 28th.

And I think that's everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment