Wednesday, 9 January 2013

2013 Goals and Resolutions

I've compiled my list of goals and resolutions for 2013... I separated them because I felt goals were things I crossed off once completed, but resolutions are things that are continuously worked on throughout the year. (Not in order of importance)

2013 Goals
  • Participate in a running event (preferably a half-marathon
  • Visit San Francisco (and Napa/Anderson Valley)
  • Visit New York City while Marcia is there
  • Go on an international trip (currently planning Iceland in Aug/Sept)
  • Attempt at least one Pinterest post per month (DIY, style, beauty, travel or decorating)
  • Get all A's in my masters classes

2013 Resolutions
  • Do a 5-minute workout every day
  • Adhere to a weekly exercise schedule (minimum of 3 workouts per week; 5-min workouts are in addition to this schedule)
  • Live within financial budget (using Mint.com to track spending)
  •  Drink 2 liters of water per day (additionally, drink 1 glass of water per alcoholic beverage)
  • Take better care of my skin, especially my face
  • Embrace what I already have in my closet and makeup bag (restyle or upcycle)
  • Do more social networking (twitter, blogging, communities)
  • Publish more blog postings

Any thoughts? Suggestions to improve or meet goals/resolutions are welcome. :)

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Love your resolutions, I especially need to take care of my skin and drink more water
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete