Monday, 28 March 2011

Whine/Wine Monday

No one likes Mondays... but especially when project logistics shit gets dumped on your plate and there's nothing you can do but to just eat it or push it to the other side.. It's kind of like what's going on with this project right now. I am THOUSANDS of miles away from home and then on top of that, forced to conform with certain 'mandates'... well I can tell you that if you want me to be efficient and effective in my work, these accommodations are not suiting. I am diamond VIP at Hilton and I expect to be treated like near royalty!

On a completely random note [please keep in mind this whole post was written while having consumed 5 glasses of wine], the gas station / slash / rest stop has a place called Mugg & Bean... well, the one on the way back to Jo-burg has one of the best looking guys so far... I'm not going to lie, I think my standards might have fallen a BIT since being back in Chicago or FL, but prime real estate is hard to find here! I'm definitely going back to my Mugg&Bean man every day if his macchiato stand up to my Hilton executive lounge boys
[To be continued...]

No comments:

Post a Comment